Find that Pause community classes
Find that Pause community classes make mindfulness and emotional intelligence learning accessible with science-based research, mindful movement, and guided mindfulness practices designed to improve awareness and strengthen connection. Research shows practicing mindfulness and emotional intelligence can improve overall health, reduce stress & anxiety, increase focus, reduce biases, and improve relationships. Students learn to nurture healthy habits of empathy, compassion, resilience and self-awareness.
- On-going Zoom meditation class on Friday 9.15 - 10 AM with a changing monthly theme
- Each class includes theory/science, gentle movement, still practice, and discussion
- Each month has a different book suggestion to go with the classes
- Class is open to both beginners and advanced students
- If currently seeing a Mental Health Professional please check with your provider before starting a mindfulness class.